Dorian Ulrey

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Week at Hand.


While training is only occupying a small fraction of my time I am going to start updating this a little more often, but not necessarily about my running. This week should be an interesting one, I know it is only Monday but Labor day weekend is on the way along with the first Razorback football game of the year, but not to be forgotten is a trip to the Chancellors house which takes place Wednesday afternoon to celebrate the 2011 Arkansas outdoor SEC track and field champions! Being part of such a successful program means that we have made this trip once or twice before, actually four times before to be exact. It is a great opportunity to get the whole team and staff together, combine some delicious eats and drinks before an award presentation by athletics director Jeff Long and Chancellor David Gearhart and you have got yourself a nice little Wednesday night! This will be a bitter sweet (mostly sweet) moment since it will be my last opportunity to get together with the team and celebrate our past achievements. This brings me to my next topic, now that I am no longer on the team or in school and running only takes up 1% of my day I am looking to work a part time gig, just to get a little spending cash, any suggestions? Well everyone I am off to carpe the diem and I suggest you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment